I think of the rainbow babes like this... the rainbow after the storm of sorrow. We are suffering through the storm of sorrow when the universe lets up on the storm and we get a reprise in our sorrow, there is a RAINBOW. They do not "undo" or erase the storm they just make the enduring the storm a little more hopeful. Chris~ Mommy to ^Lucy^ & Danger

Thursday, November 5, 2009

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN...

So I had another fantastic appointment on Tuesday. Amelia passed her NST with flying colors so to speak. The Dr couldn't have enough good to say. I was on for about 25 minutes and they are looking for 3-4 nice accelerations in her heart rate followed by back to a baseline. She had 10 in that amount of time. I said that doesn't surprise me because she is very active which I am so thankful/happy for. We have another NST this coming Tuesday as well as an ultrasound to see how much she has grown in 4 wks. So excited to see my little princess again :D OH AND THE BEST NEWS....

I am scheduled for an amino Friday December 11 and if her lungs come back developed they will induce the same day!!! YAY!! So the countdown has begun... 36 days till we meet our baby girl!!


I am so happy and excited but still scared. So just taking it one day at a time..
Here's me during the NST on Tuesday. My mom (Nana) is documenting everything :D

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Manda this is sooooo awesome!!! I'm so happy for you and excited for little Amelia!! You look so good!!

Jen said...

Yay! Let the countdown begin!

Monica H said...

That's little more than a month away! I'm so happy for you.

Beth said...

how many weeks will you be at the amnio?

Jodi said...

Praying and praying for you and Amelia! You look beautiful!

CLC said...

Counting down with you!

Travelwahine said...

Yay! You're almost there, I just got goose bumps thinking of the day you get to hold your baby girl. I'm so happy for you.

I'm glad you're documeting everything. I know I feel like I didn't really "feel" the pregnancy because I had tons of walls up, and now I want to go back and "see" me during this wonderful time. Much love to you. I can't wait to "meet" her. Hang in there. One day at a time.

Ya Chun said...

so, tell that girl to start working out her lungs -- she has a deadline!!1