One week and Amellia could be in my arms. Its finally beginning to hit me. It really (might) happen this time. I am afraid to be certain, for obvious reasons. I had an additional NST/OB check today just because. Everything looked great. She is still very active, although the kicks/jabs and rolls are getting more painful. But I still love every minute of it :D So after looking at the schedule for my amino next week, they decided to move the amino back one day. So I will have the amino Thursday morning. It could take up to 3 hrs for the results. If her lungs are ready then they will admit me to the hospital that night and get me started on medicine to soften/ripen the cervix. Then first thing on Friday morning they will start Pitocin and get things rolling. So next week at this time I could have my little princess in my arms.... Just gotta make it less than a week and cross the next hurdle of whether her lungs will be ready. PLEASE LET THEM BE READY!!!! I don't think I can handle being told me have to wait another week. Let this last 6 days be enough and her lungs be developed and ready for the outside world. PRETTY PLEASE!!!